Hazelnuts, Super fine Flour, Extra virgin olive Oil, Sugar, Cooked Must, Yeast.
1. Toast the hazelnuts on an oven tray;
2. Coarsely chop the hazelnuts;
3. Make a fountain with the super fine flour, extra virgin olive oil, sugar, cooked must, baking powder and chopped hazelnuts;
4. Knead until obtaining a roly-poly loaf;
5. Press the dough and cut the biscuit dough into a diamond shape;
6. Bake in the oven.
Perfect to end a nice dinner accompanied by a good white wine, perhaps a nice Greco from Vignanello.