Hay with Ragù
Flour 00, Water, Onion, Eggs, Carrot, Celery, Mixed Minced meat, Peeled Tomatoes, a Cloth, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pepper, White Wine, Salt
FOR THE PASTA
1. Make a flour fountain and add 2 eggs;
2. Mix well and let it rest wrapped in plastic wrap;
3. After resting, roll out the dough with a rolling pin, fold over and finely cut the short side until the dough is “hay”.
1. Sauté in a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, finely chopped onion, carrots and celery;
2. Sauté the mixed veal and pork mince, add salt and oil, add the white wine;
3. Add the peeled tomatoes, cook everything on low heat for at least 40 minutes;
4. Add Salt and pepper as necessary;
5. Cook the “hay” in salted water, drain and let the dough rest on a cotton cloth;
6. Once the pasta has rested, season with the sauce and serve.